So Delish Limited
Last Updated: November 24, 2017
Doing business with So Delish Limited (“So Delish“, “we” or “us“, which includes So Delish’s directors, officers, employees, consultants, affiliates and assignees) and using the “So Delish Website(s)” (which term includes www.sodelish.ca and any and all So Delish branded URLs which may be used by us from time to time and all components thereof) involves providing information about yourself. We take your privacy seriously – and you have control over how your information is collected, used and disclosed by us.
We also recognize that the growth of online services, including Internet services, has created additional privacy concerns, particularly for consumers. So Delish maintains strict privacy policies in an effort to safeguard personally identifiable information (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”) and communications from unauthorized intrusions. Online privacy concerns focus primarily on the protection of PII which an individual or other customer reasonably expects to be kept private. As the term suggests, PII is information that, when associated with an individual identifies that individual, for example, a customer’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or credit card number.
The products and online services offered by So Delish include those offered through the So Delish Website(s) or any of them and all products and services offered now or in the future by So Delish through the So Delish Website(s) or any of them (collectively, the “Services“, which term also includes access to and use of the So Delish Website(s) generally).
Information Collection and Use
- When you create an account on a So Delish Website and/or otherwise use the Services, we may require and retain certain information, including but not necessarily limited to your name, address, phone number and email address.
- If you create an account on a So Delish Website, your purchase history may be retained in your Client Account.
- You will need to provide credit card information in order to purchase Product. However, once the transaction is complete we do not retain your credit card information.
- We may automatically receive and record non-PII (i.e. information that does not identify you personally) on the So Delish Website(s) server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. (User IP addresses may be recorded for security and monitoring purposes.)
- We may use information for the following general purposes:
- to fulfill your requests for certain services, information and/or materials; and
- to protect you, So Delish and/or other users from error, fraud and unauthorized access to and/or use of the Services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure by So Delish
- So Delish will not share PII about you to other companies or persons except when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we need to share the information with individuals and/or companies who work with and/or on behalf of So Delish to provide services to you that you have requested;
- we reasonably believe it is necessary to share PII:
- to investigate, prevent or take action regarding situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or
- for risk management purposes;
- we are required to disclose PII by reasons of a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the customer or others, or
- to establish or exercise So Delish’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Technical Allowances / Software Installation
- You understand and acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Services may involve (i) transmissions over various networks, both inside and outside of Canada; (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices and/or (iii) storage of data and personally identifiable information on local and cloud storage media and servers.
- So Delish performs technical functions necessary to offer the Services. You agree to allow S0 Delish to perform such technical functions and that such technical functions may include the installation of software on your device.
- You agree to allow So Delish to install the So Delish Software selected by you on your computer and/or mobile device.
Cookies and Usage Data
- When you access the Internet, the computers that host websites you visit (“web servers”) automatically receive some anonymous information. This “usage data” may include a record of which pages a web browser has visited. The So Delish Website(s)’ servers receive usage data when users visit the Websites and possibly when users visit other sites as well. So Delish, our service provider(s) and payment processor(s), and our respective advertisers may use various kinds of software devices to collect information about Internet use.
- Small files called “cookies” may be attached to your Web browser and your computer. You may be able to configure your browser to accept or block all or some cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Note: Disabling cookies may mean that we won’t be able provide certain services, which may be of use to you.
- So Delish may also use “web beacons” to access So Delish’s cookies inside and outside the So Delish’s Website(s) and in connection with the Services.
Links & Third Party Applications
- So Delish may provide, and the So Delish Website may contain, links to other websites. Although we strive to only link to websites that share So Delish’s high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or practices employed by other websites or parties.
- Third party applications (such as widgets) created by third party developers may also be available on the So Delish Website(s). Third party applications are small bits of software, often with interactivity, that can be installed into profiles or shared with other users. So Delish does not control third party developers and cannot dictate their actions. When you engage with a third party application, you are interacting with the third party developer, not with So Delish. We strongly encourage you to not provide PII to any third party unless you know the third party with whom you are interacting.
- If you go to another website, including an advertiser’s website (for example by clicking on an advertisement), or request information or enter a contest, be aware that you may be authorizing another company, including an advertising company, to use information you supply. An advertiser’s collection and use of information is subject to its own privacy policies, not this one.
Editing and Deleting Information
- You have the right to access, verify and update your PII collected and maintained by us at any time, including whether you want Baby Delish to contact you about specials, new services and contests. You may modify or remove any of your PII at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; provided however that you cannot change the name on your account and to maintain an account you must provide us with an email address..
- So Delish honours requests from users to review all PII maintained in reasonably retrievable form, and will correct any such information which may be inaccurate. You may also verify that appropriate corrections have been made.
Confidentiality and Security
- We have safeguards to protect your PII and we use commercially reasonable measures to safeguard PII in So Delish’s possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
- So Delish uses reasonable methods to make sure that PII is accurate, up-to-date and appropriately complete.
- We limit access to PII about you to people who, as part of their job, we believe need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you.
- Despite So Delish’s high standards, no claim is made as to the impenetrability of the system under unusual circumstances or its resilience to future attacks.
- So Delish will inform you of any changes we make by sending a notice to you via email and/or by posting an announcement on the So Delish Website(s) (as applicable).
Questions / Suggestions / Concerns
- If you have questions, concerns or suggestions about Baby Delish, the Baby Delish Website or any of the Services, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- If you notice any unauthorized activity with respect to your account, Login name or password, please immediately call email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT BE MISLED BY EMAILS THAT APPEAR TO BE FROM US AND ASK FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. IF YOU RECEIVE A SUSPICIOUS EMAIL REQUESTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE FORWARD THE EMAIL IMMEDIATELY TO INFO@SODELISH.CA SO THAT WE CAN INVESTIGATE THE EMAIL AND, IF NECESSARY, PROVIDE A SECURITY ALERT TO OUR USERS.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CONFIDENTIAL PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION SUCH AS PASSPORT NUMBERS, GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO SO DELISH VIA AN UNSECURED EMAIL MESSAGE.